5 Days 4 Nights Experience Tour
Delhi – the capital city of India, and can be called as a major gateway to India. Delhi is one of the most important metropolitan in India, as it is the city of power. It has a very good combination of both modern, as well as ancient cultures. In these 3000 years of its existence, there has been the origin of seven more cities, where the traditional Indian capital is. Strategic location, mixture of modern and Indian culture, rich history, medieval market, beside the modern ones etc are the main reasons for choosing it, Delhi is a city waiting to be explored. it is also known as the headquarters of indian politics, as most of the heads of the Indian government and other political parties; reside here, including the prime minister, and president of the country.
- Day 1 – Delhi Arrive (night flight)
- Day 2 – Delhi – Agra
- Day 3 – Agra – Jaipur
- Day 4 – Jaipur – Delhi
- Day 5 – Delhi Depart
On arrival, meet and assist at the airport, our representative will hand over the “Welcome Folder” and brief you the tour programmed while being checked in at the hotel.
After breakfast, you will be received by our Tour Guide at the hotel lobby and shall proceed with the city tour of Old & New Delhi. After Delhi sightseeing continue drive to Agra. On arrival you will be received at the hotel to proceed with check in formalities
What is being covered:
- Rashtrapati Bhawan – This palace-like building is the official residence of the President of India.
- India Gate, this 42ms high stone of triumph is a war memorial, It bears the names of 85,000 Indian army soldiers, who died in the campaigns of WWI?
- Qutab Minar – The highest monument of India, Qutub Minar is 72.5 m high, tapering from 2.75 m in diameter at its peak, to 14.32 m at its base, and alternating angular and rounded flutings.
- Red Fort: The Red Fort is a historic fort in the city of Delhi in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty for nearly 200 years, until 1856. It is located in the centre of Delhi and houses a number of museums.
- Jama Masjid: The Masjid-i Jahān-Numā, commonly known as the Jama Masjid of Delhi, is one of the largest mosques in India. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan between 1644 and 1656 at a cost of 1 million rupees, and was inaugurated by an Imam from Bukhara, present-day Uzbekistan.
- Chandni Chowk, this main street of Old Delhi is the colorful shopping bazaar, known as Chandni Chowk, It has very sharp contrast to the open, spacious streets of Delhi, Shopping tour also,
After Breakfast, the Taj Mahal, the greatest monument dedicated to love and one of the wonders of the modern world, Completed in 1652, skilled craftsmen from Persia, Turkey, France and Italy and some 20,000 laborers worked for 17 years to build this edifice, constructed by Emperor Shah Jahan as a mausoleum for his beloved queen Mumtaz Mahal.
And Visit the red sandstone Agra Fort, which stands like a crescent on the banks of the Jamuna River enclosed by forbidding 20-meter high walls, with a 12-meter moat between them. Three successive Mughal emperors – Akbar, Jehangir and Shah Jehan – helped create this massive structure which contains Hindu and Muslim architecture.
Later continue depart by surface to Jaipur, upon arrival in Jaipur. Check in hotel and overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to visit the breath-taking Amer Fort situated atop the Amber Hill. Amer Fort is known for its artistic Hindu style elements that overlook Maota Lake and Hawa Mahal. Lunch at Hotel, proceed with the sightseeing tour of city, visiting the City Palace, the principal residence of the ruling family and is known for its stunning architecture. Part of it is now converted into a magnificent museum. Also visit Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory raised in the 18th century. Later Continue Drive to Delhi. Upon Arrive in Delhi, Overnight Stay at hotel.
After Breakfast, checkout from the hotel, free and at leisure till time to head to the airport for your onward destination.
*Check In / Check Out times is 1200 hrs at all hotels
Tour Rate on per person basis
|Hotel||2 – 4 Pax||5 – 7 Pax||8 – 10 Pax||10 – 14 Pax|
- Traditional welcome – on arrival
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by office representative.
- Transfers from airport to hotels & vice versa, along with the transfer of baggage by an Air conditioned Transport.
- Accommodation on Double/Twin sharing, Meal Plan – FULL BOARD , And as per itinerary for 04 Nights.
- No meal on 1st Day.
- English speaking tour guide for 2 days i.e. one day in Delhi and one day in Agra.
- Check-in & checkout time is 12 noon.
- Monuments Entrance
- Government Service tax as per prevailing rate. (If there is any increase in the Service tax, we would charge supplement as per the new rate).
- International or Domestic Airfare / Airport tax
- Visa to visit India
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature viz. telephone calls, table drinks, laundry, tip etc.
- Any other services/expenses not mentioned above.
- Tips (recommended to tip USD 3 per person per day