Explore the “Crown of India”- Land of natural beauty where the misty morning sprawls over the snow clad peaks
Jammu & Kashmir, the sixth largest state of the Indian union, is mostly mountainous with stretches of valleys and some mountain lakes. Nature lovers from all over the world flock to this northernmost extremity of India for destinations such as Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Leh, Patnitop, and Ladakh, comparable to the Alps.
Ground Tour Cost only valid till 31 Mar 2019
Day 1: Arrival Delhi (MOB)
Welcome to Incredible India, on arrival at Delhi Airport, meet our representative (Indian Welcome with Garlands) later transfer to hotel for check in and relax, overnight at Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi – Srinagar (By Flight) (B)
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the Delhi Airport to board flight (TBA) for Srinagar, on arrival at Srinagar airport, you will be greeted by our representative, later transfer for check in to House Boat, Lunch at House Boat, After lunch, proceed sightseeing of the famous Mughal Gardens, Nishat and Shalimar Bagh, also visit to famous handicraft factory, Dinner and overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 3: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar – (Estimated 2Hrs 50Km of drive one way) (B)
After breakfast, proceed for Gulmarg (meadows of flowers) 2730 meters above the sea level, Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and one of the highest golf courses in the word with 18 holes, The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating, on arrival cable car ride up to Phase 1 (Phase 2 would be an optional cost USD per person), Lunch at restaurant, Evening drive back to Srinagar, Dinner and overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 4: Srinagar – Delhi (By Flight) (B)
After breakfast, check out and transfer to Srinagar Airport to board the flight for Delhi, on arrival lunch at restaurant, later transfer to hotel for check in and relax, Evening at Leisure, overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Delhi – Departure (B)
Morning after breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed with the sightseeing tour of New Delhi, Drive past India Gate (Memorial to Indian army Soldiers who died in the World War I) the RastrapatiBhawan (formerly the viceroy’s residence) and the Parliament House and further visit QutabMinar, at 73 metres, is world’s tallest rubble masonry minaret, QutabMinar, along with the ancient and medieval monuments surrounding it, forms the Qutab complex, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Later Lunch at ethnic restaurant, later visit Janpathfor last minute shopping, later transfer to airport for departure flight back home.
END OF THE TOUR
CHECK-IN/OUT TIME AT THE HOTELS IS 1200 NOON
COST PER PERSON IN RINGGIT MALAYSIA
|CPAI||2 PAX||4 PAX||6 PAX||8 PAX||Child WB||Child WOB|
[tab: Inclusions and Exclusions]
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by our representative
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per plan for the itinerary
- Full board meals at House Boat in Srinagar
- Private tour and Transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, government taxes and service charges
- Includes toll, parking & fuel Cost
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Gondola Ride Phase 1 (Optional cost Gondola ride phase-2 USD50 per person)
- English speaking tourist guide
- Shikara ride
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & Restaurant Tips.
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure
- Any rides
- Return international flight ticket
[tab: More Information]