India the Land of Wonders, Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant _expression of love ever created. 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan’s beloved wife (Mumtaz). Amber Fort; enjoy flawless beauty of the Fort Royally with an elephant ride. AMBER FORT PALACE – Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds its ultimate expression.
Ground Tour Cost only valid till 31 Mar 2019
DAY 01 ARRIVE DELHI
Welcome to India! On arrival, you will meet our representative & transfer to hotel. Where we will be holding the rooms on ready occupancy basis, after traditional welcome check in into hotel.
Overnight at Delhi.
DAY 02: DELHI – JAIPUR (270 KMs – 5 HOURS)
After breakfast at hotel, check-out and proceed with half day sightseeing tour of New Delhi, Drive past India Gate, RastrapatiBhawan (the Presidential Residence) and Parliament House. View the beautiful carvings at the tower in QutubMinar, After lunch, depart for Jaipur, on arrival check-in at your Hotel and at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
DAY 03: JAIPUR
After breakfast, proceed to visit the breath-taking Amer Fort situated atop the Amber Hill, here enjoy an Elephant Ride, Amer Fort is known for its artistic Hindu style elements that overlooks Maota Lake and Hawa Mahal. Lunch at Hotel, proceed with the sightseeing tour of city, visiting the City Palace, the principal residence of the ruling family and is known for its stunning architecture. Part of it is now converted into a magnificent museum. Also visit JantarMantar, a stone observatory raised in the 18th century, Dinner and overnight at hotel.
DAY 04: JAIPUR – AGRA (242 KMS – 5 HOURS APPROX)
After early breakfast, check out and depart to Agra, Upon arrival check-in at your Hotel, after lunch proceed with the sightseeing tour of city, visiting TajMahal, one of the 7-wonders of the world. (TajMahal is closed on Fridays), later visit of Agra Fort built during the great Mughal era, back to hotel for relax, Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
DAY 05: AGRA – DELHI & DEPART (212 KMS – 3 HOURS APPROX)
After breakfast at hotel, depart by surface to Delhi, Lunch on the way, on arrival dinner at ethnic restaurant, later transfer to Delhi airport to board flight for your onward destination.
END OF THE TOUR
CHECK-IN/OUT TIME AT THE HOTELS IS 1200 NOON
GET IN TOUCH WITH US FOR MORE INFORMATION
COST PER PERSON IN RINGGIT MALAYSIA
|CPAI||2||4||6||8||Child WB||Child WOB|
|4 STAR HOTELS||1595||1465||1425||1355||697||238|
|5 STAR HOTELS||2096||1998||1930||1865||850||315|
Rate includes the following Specific services:
- Traditional welcome – Garlanding on arrival.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by office representative.
- Transfers from airport to hotels & vice versa, along with the transfer of baggage by an Air conditioned Transport.
- Hotel accommodation in a double sharing basis as per plan at hotels envisaged or similar inclusive of Prevailing government taxes for a total of 04 Nights.
- Services of English speaking local guide at land side for sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Check-in & checkout time is 12 noon.
- Monuments Entrance.
- Government Service tax as per prevailing rate.
(If there is any increase in the Service tax, we would charge supplement as per the new rate)
Rates do not include:
- Any airfare or airport tax on final departure
- Expenses of personal nature viz. telephone calls, table drinks, laundry, tip etc.
- Any other services/expenses not mentioned above.