The Republic of Korea (herein after Korea) is a country visited by more than ten million international travelers every year. With its long history in culture and tradition, the country has a lot to offer to travelers.
With Seoul as its capital city, the land site is roughly 1,030 km (612 miles) long and 175 km (105 miles) wide at its narrowest point. Korea’s total land area is 100,033 square km, neighboring Japan to the east, China to the west, and sharing a northern border with Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea).
Day 1 (Lunch, Dinner)
– Arrive ICN Airport & PICK UP Service
– Korea Local Traditional Market, Namdaemun Market.
– Free Time of Shopping at Myeongdong Shopping & Food Streets.
– Nanta Performance, #1 Korea Cooking Nonverbal Performance
*Itinerary is subject to change according to your arrival time
Day 2 (Lunch, Dinner)
– Changing of the Guard Ceremony
– Gyeongbok Royal Palace (Deoksugung Palace on Tuesdays)
– National Folk Museum (History Museum on Tuesdays)
– Insadong Antique Shop Alley
– Kimchi Making Class & Hanbok Wearing Try
– N SEOUL TOWER (OBSERVATORY ADMISSION FEE IS NOT INCLUDED)
Day 3 (No Meals)
Hotel – Nami island (Drama Shooting Place of ‘Winter Sonata’)– Hotel
* NO TOUR GUIDE & NO PRIVATE VAN. This is SELF-GUIDED TOUR . Our Tour staff will lead
to the pick-up points for join-in shuttle bus by walk. The official tour bus stop located in 5-10
min walking distances from hotel
If you want Private van / guide tour, extra fee will be charged.
Day 4 (No Meals)
No Tour but optional tour is available with extra charges; HAN RIVER NIGHT CRUISE /
EVERLAND / DMZ / DYNAMIC INCHEON TOUR / PREMIUM OUTLET TOUR
Day 5 (No Meals)
Free leisure till transfer to ICN Airport for Drop off
Ground Cost (Per Person based on 3 star hotels)
PER PERSON (VALID TILL DEC 2017)
● Transfers & Tours as the itinerary
● Accommodation 3* Hotel for 4 Nights
● Lunch X 2 / Dinner X 2 (Local Foods),
● ICN AIRPORT PICK-UP / DROP OFF
● English Speaking Local Tour Staff/Guide
● Personal Travel Insurances
● Visa Issuance Fees
● Round-Trip Air Flight Ticket
● Optional Tours
- Hotel Breakfast is available with extra charges (10,000 KRW ~ 15,000 KRW)
- For all Tour Packages, Tour Price, Itinerary and other details is subject to change according to local situation with or without notice.
- We highly recommend clients to buy travel insurance in advance of visiting South Korea
- The Tour price does not include Peak Season surcharge. Kindly request for quote for Peak Season programs
- For cancellation and change, our standard policy applies.