Day 1 Munnar.
Arrive at Cochin. Met by local representative and proceed for Munnar. Reach Munnar by noon. Have a stop at view Point. Check in at hotel/similar. Munnar Sight seeing, covering – Tea plantations, Mattupetty, Echo point etc. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2 Munnar.
Morning after breakfast proceed for Rajamalai Sight seeing where the “ Nilgiri Thars ” are found. Visit Tea museum. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3 Munar – Thekkady
Morning after breakfast proceed to Thekkady. Check in at hotel. Visit Periyar wildlife sanctuary. Go for boating in the sanctuary lake to see wild animals – Elephant, deer etc(own cost). Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 4 Thekkady – Alleppey.
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & transfer to Alleppey. known as the “Venice of the east” by 12.00 noon check in at House boat. Now you will be cruising throw the narrow canals, rivers, backwaters & lagoons of Alleppey. Have the tasty “Kerala Food” in the house boat. Alleppey is the ideal place to purchase variety of Coir Products. Overnight stay at House Boat
Day 5 Alleppey-Cochin.
Morning after breakfast Proceed for Cochin Sight seeing covering – Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St:Francis Cathedral, & Chinese Fishing Nets.
Day 6 Cochin
Morning after breakfast transfer to Cochin airport/railway station to board your flight/train for your onward destination. Tour ends.
Ground Cost (Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis)
PER COUPLE (VALID TILL MAR 2016)
- Accommodation on Double sharing basis in below given hotels.
Room & Plan
|Cochin||Airlink Castle||Deluxe (CP)|
|Munnar||Grand Plaza||Elegance (CP)|
|Thekkady||Tree Top||Deluxe (CP)|
- Transportation using Air Conditioned vehicle (Dzire/ Verito /Indigo)
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- Air Conditioned House boat on Full board basis.
- Vehicle usage cost such as Toll, Parking and Fuel
- All applicable taxes
Cost Does Not Include
- Any train fare / Air fare unless specified.
- Any rides / safari / boating charges
- Entrance fees, Camera Fees and Guide Charges
- Things of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone, etc
- Any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
* CP – Continental Plan (Breakfast Only) / AP – American Plan (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)